BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

You have to remember what you deserve..

My blog title almost speaks for itself. It can be applied to almost anything. As a girl, we forget this a lot of times. I've grown up a lot in the past month, I've had to. This past weekend I got through my biggest fear, dealt with it, all on my own. I was out of town, and all by myself. That was almost a landmark in my adult years, because as anyone knows, dealing with the thing that scares you the most, especially when you have no one supporting you, is not an easy thing to do. But it showed me how strong I actually am, how strong I have become. Because the emotional turmoil I've dealt with over the past few months, and the "finding of myself" i've had to do all over again, has shown me what I can overcome and what I can get through. This "thing" as I will call it, the emotional mess, is trying to work itself back into my life. Its not fair, it never is. It's a constant struggle within my mind and within my heart not to let this "thing" back in. I want to, I feel the pressure to, but I wont, because I simply now know what I deserve.

0 comments: