BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Favorite.

"That's what we do, we fight. You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you're a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings, you have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain in the ass thing. So it's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard. We'll have to work at it, every day, but I wanna do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day"


This could actually be my favorite love quote. It applies to my life so well. You would think it would be bad to fight with the one you love, but I don't think so. How would you ever learn about each other and learn all of the different sides to each other if everything was always perfect. I'm not saying drastically fighting all the time is good, but arguing, because you love each other, because you would rather fight with them than be with anyone else, because you want to make it work that bad that you aren't willing to let them get away with things that bother you.. I think that's good. Just my opinion. good night :)

0 comments: