BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

What do I know of Holy..

Well.. this is my first post. I'm new to this blogging thing, but I have alot of thoughts so why not share. I've thought alot about what to write my first post about, so why not write about why I'm starting this. Alot of things have happened in my past, bad and good, but lately its been harder. I just graduated college, I have a job I'm unsure about, I refuse to date anyone because my last relationship was so bad, and Ive questioned God alot lately. However, through this questioning of God I keep getting tested by Him. Three atheists have challenged my beliefs in the past few weeks. Ive never been questioned before about my faith or about the existence of God before, until I doubted he cared anymore about me. Crazy how that works. But now I don't just want to prove it to myself, or secure my faith even more, I want to actually show how God works, how He created, that He created the earth. I WILL prove atheists wrong, and all unbelievers who simply say "if there was a God, why would bad things happen" or "who created God." I'll tell you the answers throughout these posts. I believe that evolution and Christianity go hand in hand, God created the earth, he is all wrapped up in our world, yet the world is evolving everyday. My research starts now. Ive been reading alot about the Bible, and I have recently purchased a book called Shocked by the Bible, and reading it is just that, shocking. Ill post my findings tomorrow.


So after all, what do you REALLY know of Holy?

0 comments: