BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Angels On The Moon

I have to stop. Im making the decision to stop doing the things I am doing. Its not me.


I guess its a good thing nobody reads this.. because you would have no idea what im talking about, or maybe you would.

I have a favorite song right now. I can't stop listening to it, it really does speak. One of my friends died yesterday, she was 26, she had cancer. This song really speaks about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWcXuu16ttc

Im so unhappy with my life and the choices im making, but at least I get to change them. Every day could be your last day here.. were all one second from our knees. So, don't hold back, don't have regrets, live.

I do feel hypocritical saying that, because its hard to live that way when you have been hurt by choices you made. But I know when you live it comes with the opportunity of getting hurt. Whether your letting go completely and letting yourself fall into a career, fall in love, or fall into the most exciting adventure of your life. There is a chance of failure, getting hurt somehow, and that makes it scary. There is a little voice inside that tells you to run, pull away, stop, do what's safe.. but then there is another voice, its smaller, that tells you to take that leap.. dont be a coward.. because it could be the most exciting thing you have ever leaped into. - this song also says that to me as well, somehow.

So, let's do it.

0 comments: