BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Life, lately.

I've been trying to get my life on a schedule lately, you know going to bed at a certain time, getting up early, working out ect.. I've been trying to do things to put myself on some sort of track, hopefully a track of success. I'll let you (permitting people are actually reading this) know.

Thus far, I've accomplished my goals. The whole getting up and working out every day thing is going so far so good, the moving situation (Ft. Worth -then- L.A.) is surprisingly all laying itself out, and something I've really been wanting to do is get a model photo shoot done (the whole 9 yards from makeup, hair, wardrobe ect..) just because who doesn't want to know how they would look and if they could ever get anywhere by modeling. (and No, I am not talking about fashion runway modeling, I do realize I am not 5'11 . 102 pounds, but for Ads, Shows & Promo type things). I've looked at a lot of places to do it, but I've never done anything like it before, so traveling somewhere big to have a high end person do a photo shoot scared me, because I have zero experience. Then, this week, someone contacted me, wanting to meet me, so I went out on a limb and met them. Conclusion, I met with the photographer & makeup artist, who have already contacted people in Dallas and L.A. about me to do promotional stuff for them (releasing my photos per me agreeing), and they are going to do the shoot (hair, makeup, wardrobe + 700 shots with touch-up), for FREE- and I like that word.

I hope my shoot goes well, I'm a little nervous, but I have a few weeks to prepare.

Lately, with everything falling into place, I've realized that being on top of things in your life, success, and anything else doesn't really mean much when you don't have someone special your dying to tell all of it to.

* Oh, and I have a new obsession with blueberries and whipped cream ;)

They say time heals everything, but I'm still waiting....

0 comments: