BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A stopping point.

There comes a point in everything you do.. well, everything that you put serious effort into, that you just hit a wall. You're done. You can only put so much effort into something before, if you don't start seeing a change, you quit. Which is where I am. Today. After, well, too long, I've hit that wall.


I dont think its hard to fight for something, at least not to me anyways. If it matters to me, I will fight for it, until I just can't anymore. So, therefore, I don't think the hard part is fighting, I think the hard part is letting go. It's a process that is applied to everything in life. Although, to all those readers out there, I would recommend fighting until the very end for anything you want in life worth having.. because if you don't, you will quit with regrets. You may get burned, but fight fearlessly until you hit a point, and you will hit it, trust me.

Then, just let it go. Life is too short to waste who you are on something, whether it be tangible or not, or someone.. it really is. This may be your last week to live, how do you know it's not? So, fight for whatever it is that enriches your life, and let go of the things that you know you need to let go of.

0 comments: