BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Confliction

Im at a crossroads.. I need to revamp this thing. There is so many things I want to do.. so many thoughts go through my head in a day about the person I see myself being and the things I see myself doing.. Im trying to make a vision board, but why can't I finish it....

Why do we hold on to things we know aren't good for us? Good thought to ponder in my opinion. And people may argue saying to just let it go if its not good for you.. but if you take a step back you will realize that you're doing it too..
But maybe these things inspire you, push you, give you strength you never thought you have, make you think like you never have, make you feel things that you didn't know you would..? Maybe.
- there is alot of things I hold on to that aren't good for me.

Its strange where we get inspiration from..

P.S. I officially love Tori Spelling and her adorable life.. she reminds me of myself, if you would like to see what that is, watch Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood.

0 comments: