BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

Love.

My life has fallen into place. I love where I live, I love my house, I love getting to model, I love it.. I love adventure and spontaneity.. but doing it all alone, that's where I don't love. I'm ready, completely ready to fall in love again. I'm ready to feel that happiness. Excited to get up every morning just because it means I get to see that guy.. Im ready.


"Love is just love, it can never be explained"

I've been dating since I was 14 years old, so where are you. I want to fall in love again.. fearlessly. When I am accomplishing my goals, living out my life I can't help but want to share the excitement of it all, have someone to love to experience it too. I'm ready to do all the adventures, spontaneous things, crazy things, laugh, cry.. with you.

Whoever you are.....

0 comments: