BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Reason.

Isn't it crazy when God shows you the reason for something, something you have been wanting answered for so long. It happened to me. It took 2 years. The feeling you get when it happens, the realization is overwhelming. It reminds you that He is there. And the craziest part, it always happens when God knows you need it most, not when you think you need it most, when He thinks you need it most. No one really knows why things happen the way they do in life. It's hard when they do happen, because it leaves your mind in a frenzy of questions, confusion. But, He always answers.

How do we know when God is showing us something or telling us something in life, or if it is just our minds telling us and we think its Him? This has been on my mind a lot lately. I don't want to be wrong. This is my life, my future, im making this life for myself, and I want Him to be leading it. But how do I know for sure it's Him? Things keep happening that throw me deeper into finding more meaning in God, which is amazing, and I know He let's these things happen and puts me in the situations because of that. I guess I just answered my question didn't I..



0 comments: